Jan 29, 2021

Day 5 of Super7 teasers is Morphinomenal!

 Before I go in with a Power Rangers news, we have a picture of the Transformers ultimates wave 1. 


 They look good but I think I will be able to skip them with no issues. I have my reasons...

Now that we got Transformers out of the way It's morphin time!
We're getting the weird foot tall figures with removable torso to see the inside... Sadly it's  only Megazord... No Kimberly, Kat, Trini or Aisha figures in this scale...
We're getting gacha stuff... ReAction figures...
Ultimates... and some non-toy items.

We're getting Ultimates... right when I finished Mighty Morphin and started Dino Thunder... I guess this means no Thundertank for me.

I'm getting strong Storm Collectibles vibes right now... and not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment