Oct 12, 2021

Super7 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers wave 2 announced

 I guessed incorrectly... The wave is Rita, Pink, Red, Dragonzord, King Sphinx...

If you want all looks for Pink, you have to buy Rita as well... this is slightly worrisome, since it almost feels like they're almost heading into BAF Territory. Personally, I wouldn't have had both Rita and Pink Ranger on the same wave. I suppose, since they're using the "male Ranger" body on Red, they can't make Blue, or Black.
This means that wave 3 might be: Blue or Black Ranger and the second Ranger figure will be White Ranger. If it wasn't for the Lightning Collection figures being cheaper, I would've been all over these. Except the non transforming Zords...

So let's speculate for Wave 3:
White Tommy
Billy
Lord Zedd
Eyeguy
White Tigerzord Warrior Mode

I mean it's not like they're going to give us Scorpina as a curveball... or even crazier yet: Ivan Ooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment