Oct 22, 2021

It's Tuhbo Time!!

 Ja, it's a reference to the Former Governator of Kelly Fornia... you know the guy who is ejaculating everywhere... insert maid Joke here...


Well, Funko made a Tuhbo Man...


I was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart this morning and I went to the electronics section looking for NECAs and then hit the toys to see if I could find any Masterverse figures... Nothing on both counts. So, I decided to look for MOTU MegaBloks when I saw this wondrous thing:

Funko's Turbo Man... but it was $40+ so I left him right there after a selfie.

The Arnold Facemask was a cosmic coincidence... ever since the whole COVID-19 thing, I've been using facemasks with other people's mouths. Yesterday I had Dolph Lundgren, Today it was Arnold Schwarzenegger, tomorrow it could be David Hasselhoff, or JOHN CENA!!!

In Mainland US the figure is $30-something. In Puerto Rico it's  over $40. Like I said on an earlier rant, I have acquired certain responsibilities that prevent me from splurging on random, one-off, weird spur of the moment purchases. The craziest part was what happened after, an African-American Mailman saw me taking the pic of the toy while making an awful Schwarzenegger impression. I think he wanted the Turbo Man figure because he was staring at me as I made Happy Schwarzenegger noises while I hugged the box... and no, the mailman didn't look anything like Sinbad, nor referenced the movie. I was highly disappointed. Now we need a pic of Jake Lloyd with this figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment