Oct 20, 2021

I got blindsided by Hasbro and missed out on Finster...

 The little fluffy guy that sounds like a grandpa that made the Monsters that Rita used against the Power Rangers...

This guy... one of the 4 characters that I wanted in order to call my collection "complete"... I also missed out on the Ninjetti Rangers because they're Target exclusives. At least I haven't seen anything about Dino Thunder Yellow and Black.

Now that I think of it, last Ranger figures I saw were the Z-putties and Dino Thunder red that I bought at KMart... even with the whole COVID-19 thing, stuff has been amnounced and released, but I ain't seen shit! Not just with Lightning Collection, but with Legends, Masterverse. Origins, NECA TMNT... there's a rumor that I missed out on a Walmart Casey and April Farm outfits 2-pack. If true, then this ain't cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment