Oct 10, 2021

Super7 and McFarlane dropped some teasers

 While I'm NOT buying their Power Rangers line, Super7 dropped a HUUUUUUUUGE bomb...

A Rita Repulsa teaser and it seems she has a telescope...I'm surprised that she has a nice face sculpt... because somehow female figures get screwed by Super7... I have to wonder who are the other figures? Maybe Zack, Billy, and Baboo? Accompanied by one of the Zords? I'm going to say Pterodactyl Dinozord because it kinda makes sense. 

But Todd McFarlane, Creator of Spawn isn't too far behind with his newesr DC Multiverse wave...  it's a Dark Knight Returns line... since he had already announced the Armored Batman, this wave was pretty much hinted at.
Superman, Joker, Batman, Carrie Kelly, and Batman's horse as the BAF.

Yes, a Black Horse as the BAF... here's the thing: IF the Horse wasn't a BAF. I would've bought a few... think about this: Dread Pirate Roberts + a cape + a Gaucho Hat + This Horse = Z

Wait... could this mean that McFarlane would repaint the Horse and swap a few pieces to make a Roach?

I'm not too sold on this wave. Thwir bulkiness shows me what a McFarlane MOTU Body could look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment