Oct 27, 2021

Toys not of silver, balls of steel... Super Seven!!

 Partly Wallet Raping, Partly neat!! Silverhawks wave 2 is here. The Cowboy and the male Steel Twin are here. All I need is the kid and I'm mostly out... I will be getting it 1980s Lady Gaga though... when she comes, since Wave 2 is Depowered Mon*Star, Windhammer, and the aforementioned Silverhawks... oh yeah they also want us to pay $45 for Mon*Star's chair... err throne. They don't give us anything else, like the machine with the lever that Yes-Man pulls to shift Brimstar from its axis in order to douse Mon*Star in Moon Star beams.


$265 for all four figures and throne. It's not THAT bad... if it wasn't for my new responsibilities, I'd be all over these. As I said right now I only bought the two Silverhawks. I will order Mon*Star through BBTS. Personally I kind of wish that they would slow down things a bit with Silverhawks since this is the second pre-order and we haven't even gotten a single figure yet...

I have nothing against the figures of themselves but I have to laugh at the audacity asking $45 for a chair. You know, they could've tossed the throne, the machine that Yes-Man operates and the platform with the clawed cage that make the Transformation Chanber and ask us to fork $80-$100 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment