May 29, 2023

I wonder if Super7 will continue with Disney Ultimates

 With the Recent announcement that Disney's The Rescuers wave of Ultimates is most likely canceled, which to be fair was a bit of a pointless wave since the figures aren't in scale with each other. If you get Penny, you get an in-scale Bernard and Bianca... but buying Bernard and Bianca, you cannot Display them with Penny due to size issues. Hell, I'm surprised Bernard and Bianca are a two-pack instead of 2 individual releases. I'm guessing that a THEMED wave on a not necessarily SUPER Popular Disney flick was the result. I could bet that the same thing would've happened if this had been a Black Cauldron themed wave.

But assuming the wave is canceled, I hope Super7 doesn't look at this like people don't want Disney stuff... it's just that The Rescuers aren't AS Popular as Fantasia, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, etc... No! NEFTY YOU AIN'T BUYING NO CINDERELLA! Especially when the Cinderella sequels had a very special voice... (yes, it's a Meyal Gear VA, and I wouldn't want Cinderella to be talking about FOXDIE... she also played Black Cat, so  having Cinderella trying to seduce Prince Eric...) OK I NEED Cinderella and Prince Eric now... 

All Spider-Man/Metal Gear Solid references aside, I kinda want Ariel (both Mermaid and Human), Prince Eric and Urusula for Obvious reasons. Same thing would apply for Aladdin, Jasmine, and Jafar. I would probably need a Prince Ali for A Whole New World.  And no, I won't make Kingdom Hearts references with them, If I got them... mainly because I would have to buy from scalpers the Diamond Select Kingdom Hearts Sora, Donald, and Goofy... Right now there is only ONE Diamond Select Figure I want is Jean-Claude Van Damme... I mean remember when I bought all that Last Airbender Stuff for a Revelation Masterverse Evil Lyn? Well, guess who DIDN'T BUY A MASTERVERSE REVELATION EVIL LYN? Me!

Like, I can JUST get Mermaid Ariel and be done, because Mermaid Ariel is like Super Iconic as the little Ginger that Revived Disney.  I mean it's not like they're making an Ultimates Herbie the Love Bug... My soul would weep if an Ultimates Nautilus ever gets made. But I guess we have to wait and see... 

As long as Super7 doesn't pull off a dick move like making a Beauty and the Beast Wave with Belle (yellow ballgown), Beast (Red Cape) , Gaston, LeFou and when buying all 4 you get the accessory pack of Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Chip, and the duster that Lumiere lusts for.  So you'd have to get the second wave of Belle (blue dress), Prince Adam (not that one, Disney's), Maurice, and Philippe the Horse.  Get all 4 and another accessory pack with more of the Beast's cursed servants. Then the final release of Beast in Ball Suit.

And that's just Beauty and the Beast... I'd better shut my trap and not give them ideas on how to screw me over with Aladdin.

And for the love of god please don't go for the direct to video sequels... because Nefty totally wouldn't get a Melody figure, especially when she's voiced by Tara Charendoff, who is known for many voice roles and I believe has become the Number One favorite Female Voice Actor here at the House of Rants, but she will never dethrone the King, Cam Clarke... Yes, go into the direct to video stuff. I WANT A King of Thieves for Aladdin... even if it means me having to sacrifice myself and get a Melody figure... I'll take one for the team... Spike, what do you mean no one is buying it?  Had I said Ko u, maybe they would've believed me? Hell no! Fuck Kovu and fuck Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, except the songs sang by Cam Clarke, because here at the House of Rants we are Cam Clarke fans! Besides, everyone knows that Ariel wants to be an action figure... she WANTS TO BE PART OF THAT WORLD... 

No comments:

Post a Comment