May 24, 2023

Who let High Summoner Yuna dance to the GoldenEye theme?

 As Tidus once said:
People Die and Yuna Dances... apparently, Yuna found my Mom's CD of Tina Turner's greatest hits and danced to it. Yes, this means that Tina Turner has passed away. As always my condolences to friends and family, except Ike Turner... he can eat a bag of demon dicks in Hell. Yes, I know Ile was dead even before this blog, hence the eating demon dicks in Hell part.

My knowledge of Tina Turner stems mostly from Mom, she overplayed We Don't Need Another Hero almost as much as Private Dancer. Addicted to Love was one of the least she playde, but I like it a bit better than the 4 she overplayed. Her other two overplayed songs were What's Love Got To Do With It and It Takes Two with Rod Stewart. I was lucky she never got GoldenEye... otherwise she would've overplayed the living shit out of that song...
There's  also the 90s movie with Angela Basset, and her big hair which reminds me of Karg, or is it Karg who reminds me of Tina?

In any case, Mom, please leave Tina alone... She's not your Private Singer, singing for whatever currency there is in Heaven...


No comments:

Post a Comment