May 28, 2023

I Kinda want Super7 to make figures from The Orville

 Super7 is making figures from Star Trek: The Next Generation. I may or may not get a Jonathan Frakes because I want him to assert hie dominance over chairs... I may get Patrick Stewart because it's Patrick Stewart and I might even use the old Wheelchair for a Professor X reference, but if I get Piccard, I might be tempted to get the Archnemesis of Sheldon Cooper, Hwil Hweaton... why? Three words that makes Wheaton mad:


But I'm here to talk about the Love Letter to Star Trek TNG, The Orville. In comparison to more Recent Trek shows, the Orville feels closer to classic Trek than actual current Trek shows. At the same time, the show feels different enough to NOT BE JUST "We have Star Trek at home" knock-off.

OK I just want a Seth McFarlane figure... OK, an Adrianne Palicki figure would be nice too! Sure I've  seen like 3 Episodes of the show, but it's Seth McFarlane, which would make him a great addition to my shelves. If Super7 made these in addition to TNG, and if lucky, the Original Trek, my shelves would have a massive nerdgasm. 

Having Shatner, Stewart and McFarlane picking on Wheaton would be Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment