May 3, 2023

Super7 Conan wave 5. I am disappointed.

I shouldn't be, but I am. It has Subotai and Valeria, but I just can't pull the trigger. Not at $55. I just can't. 


Thulsa Doom is a redeco with a new cape...
Valeria only has a sword and 2 sets of hands. Not even an extra head. Even Conan gets one to pad out his accessory count. Then there's the "weapons pack" as a bonus for those who order the whole wave. I don't mind the idea of having an incentive to buy the whole wave, but if the figures aren't too enticing, how can I drop $220 + S & H? (In my case S & H would be around $30) especially since the characters I want aren't  in the version I want... mainly Valeria. Subotai, I can take like that, but I'm not super excited about Valkyrie Valeria. Then again, everyone knows I'm looking forward to the Wizard, Akiro for non-Conan motives. 

The Weapons pack is a redeco of past accessories. There is nothing new there. So there's not much of an incentive to get the whole wave. TBH I MAY get Subotai from an etailer when he shows up, but for now, I'm not likely to pull the trigger...
It doesn't help that I had to superglue both of Krang's knees because they literally blew out. Luckily I was able to superglue them but with my Leatherhead's popping leg issue,  Steelwill breaking, and now this? I'm kinda Losing a bit of faith in Super7...

No comments:

Post a Comment