May 2, 2023

Top 20 things I'd like to see Super7 do as Ultimates!

 Okay so let's tackle this list in no particular order:
Some might be a single-wave release, others might be fully fledged lines.
Yes, I do have ulterior motives for some of the items and I may or may not disclose them.
Right out if the bat I have to say No to Knight Rider... a $450+ Mr. Feeny Knight Industries Two Thousand is a horrible idea... though an Ultimates Hasselhoff wouldn't be a bad idea...

20: David Hasselhoff Ultimates!:
We have a couple of options: OK just 2. One of them is The Lifeguard, which is a Baywatch version of Hasselhoff and if Viacom allows it, an extra hand with SpongeBob and Patrick.


The Vigilante: This is David Hasselhoff as an Undercover cop turned vigilante. Wearing a black leather jacket, jeans and a plaid shirt. Maybe toss in a "bearded villain disguise" head as a nod to the Vigilante's "evil twin". And if there's a way to make a less than $450 KITT that could be redeco'd into KARR in 2 years, then we could get a proper Garthe with his disco outfit and stache head.

19: The A-Team:
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. All you need is the 4 guys and MAYBE the Van... taking inspiration from the galoob toys from the 80s and giving them some 4horsemen love. For extra variants
And of course Hannibal gets his too!

18: Vanilla Ice:
This one is self-explanatory. Why would a TMNT Fan want a Vanilla Ice figure? It doesn't need to be based on Secret of the Ooze. I'd take a Cool as ice Vanilla Ice if it means getting a TMNT Compatible Vanilla Ice.

17: Snoop Dogg:
Super7 loves their rappers and Snoop Dogg is one of the most versatile figures. Give him a blunt and he could easily be displayed with thundercats, Ninja Turtles, Bruce Lee, and Andre the Giant... justification? Snoop's 420 powers are making you see things... and come on, a Snoop Dogg figure dressed as a green Santa with a candy cane pipe to have some April 20th cheer would be badass! You know you want a 420 Snoop Dogg... or doing something that Super7 hasn't done since their MOTUC Days, a multipack... or in this case a two-pack... great now the cuck from BelAir is crying... I mean a Two figure pack of Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart... like the convicted felon would say: It's a good thing.

16:Tony Hawk:
Pro Skater, what else can I say. He would look really cool being on display with Tech Deck skateboards and ramps. I just want a Tony Hawk figure, because why not. Maybe we could get other skaters under the "THPS brand". 

15: Usagi Yojimbo:
I know that I've mentioned him before, but I want him in his traditional look and not the armored look that we got on the Playmates 80s figure. I don't need to say that he should be Compatible with TMNT.

14: Jackie Chan:
I mentioned him already... Chun Li cosplay Jackie, Adventurer Jackie (aka Jackie Chan Adventures Jackie), and tribal jackie from Who Am I?

13: Chuck Norris:

Need I say more. It's Chuck Norris! Amongst the versions of him available, I need the one that goes with Bruce Lee for obvious reasons and the cat referee...

12: Attack of the Killer Tomatoes: (cartoon)
Mainly for the Season 1 stuff... I don't want to pay $510 + S&H for the larger versions of Zoltan and his crew.
I have to specify that I'm referring to the cartoon, because getting multiple actors likenesses, can be a pain. And before you point it out, there are a few ulterior motives for me to want this... Yes, one of them is related to Igor Smith being voiced by Jimmy Flinders. The other is Wilbur Finletter. He makes Pizzas, which would be an interesting background character on a TMNT display. Also a TMNT AotKT crossover would be cool.

11: Carmen SanDiego: preferably anything before the Netflix Series:
I won't lie and say that I'm leaning more towards Where on Earth is Carmen SanDiego? But I wouldn't mind some stuff from the videogames and gameshow.

10: VR Troopers:
Super7 is already doing Power Rangers, might as well do the clone shows as well... I mean it's no Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills, but it would be a 1-2 wave deal.

9: Street Sharks: 
One of the odd clones of TMNT from the 90s, but My ulterior motives lie with the dude who was hired to promote Street Sharks once... some unknown dude named Mark Vincent Sinclair... but he's not just any dude, he's FAMILY!
Not only do i want the Street Sharks but I want an action figure Vin Diesel with hair with Street Sharks action figures for him to play with... OK I want Vin Diesel more than i want the Street Sharks...

8: Hannah Montana:
It's been ages since I've mentioned Hannah Montana... Ulterior motives? No... not at all. Why would *I* want a TMNTU Compatible Miley/Hannah? Everyone knows that all I want is a Robbie Ray figure... because it's based on Billy Ray Cyrus...

7: Hulk Hogan:
This is not about the Wrestler, but the Actor... I'm thinking along the lines of Santa with Muscles or 3 Ninjas High Noon at Mega Mountain versions... why? Because there he's wearing wigs to not look too much like Hulk Hogan.
Personally, I'd like to have him as Dave Dragon from 3Ninjas, but Santa with Muscles has more mass appeal. 


6: The Sixth Sense:
Yes, my main reason is child version of Haley Joel Osment, especially if he comes with the blanket. Also, a chance to get a non-Die Hard Bruce Willis, yes please! But we all know it's all about me having a Haley Joel Osment figure. This was originally the 7th spot, but I moved things around so it could be the sixth spot because  reasons.

5: The 5th Element:
Luc Besson's teenage story turned movie... no I don't want Mila Jovovich... Bruce Willis, eh... Nope, not Gary Oldman... I simply want Chris stalker playing an even gayer version of the artist formerly known as prince or however he's calling himself now, with a paint roller stuck to his head.

4: Surf Ninjas:
I know... you're thinking: Nefty wants to make a Super7 Keno... Yes, you're right. This has nothing to do with having a Leslie Nielsen figure as an evil Cyborg dictator that can crush his own balls. Or having a TMNTU Compatible Game Gear, nope! It's all about getting the perfect base body for a TMNTU Keno... PK, you got me, it's all about the ginger Rob Schneider...

3: 3 Ninjas:
I hinted at it with Hogan earlier. Also, we could get a few waves out of this:
The 3 Ninjas, Grandpa Mori, some of the bad guys from the various movies, Dave Dragon (assuming Santa with Muscles gets made as the solo Hogan figure)

2:McDonaldland:
I'm thinking about a line based on the McDonald's characters, mostly because I'm traumatized that people don't know who Grimace is... as in former bad guy turned into Ronald McDonald's sidekick... the ones I want are Ronald, obviously, Hamburglar, Grimace, and Birdie. I don't know if Mayor McCheese or Officer Big Mac are still doable, or even one who wasn't in McDonaldland, but roll the clip

But it's mostly about Ronald and Mac Tonight... and maybe a creepy Japanese Ronald McDonald redeco?

1: Star Trek: The Original Series:
We got the Next Generation, so it makes sense to have THE REAL Star Trek... but to be honest, I want movie versions more than show versions... for one reason only: 

No, not Shtaner overacting but Ricardo Montalban as... you know what, screw it! I'M ADDING A NUMBER ZERO to the list. I know Zero is not a number... he's a reploid.

0: Fantasy Island:
A simple 2 pack of Rourke and Tattoo based on Ricardo Montalban and hervé Villechaize... mainly because I want an action figure of Ricardo Montalban... I can't explain why, because all I know is that I just want a figure of Montalban. No, it's not his obsession with Rich Corinthian Leather... it's just that he exudes this Supervillain aura. Like, you could have a TMNT display where the turtles are fighting Shredder, Krang, and Montalban, just as he can easily hang out with Rita and Lord Zedd and no one would question it... especially if it's Montalban as Khan. He could also be displayed with Destro and Cobra Commander and no one would bat an eye.  Hell, if Super7 were to make Kim Possible Ultimates, Montalban wouldn't be out of place in there either... Yes, I know Montalban actually plaued a Kim Possible villain,  and it's obvious who he was. (Sr.Sr.Sr.) but a Fantasy Island Montalban is the more versatile form of Montalban for display purposes...


No comments:

Post a Comment