May 23, 2023

WHO LET HALEY JOEL OSMENT WATCH PUNISHER: WARZONE!?

 Because his necrosight caught Actor Ray Stevenson, who played Frank Castle in it. He also was Volstagg on the MCU's Thor Movies. He was the VA for a character in Clone Wars and is on the upcoming season 1 of Ahsoka, making the jump from Star Wars animation to Live Action.

So far the cause of death hasn't been officially released, but as always my condolences to friends and family. Once again I'm not going to pretend like I'm the biggest fan of his film work, because I mainly know him as Punisher. I might say that of all the actors who have played the character his rendition was the best and he also what's the actor with the closest resemblance to the comic book character, which puts him above the other actors.

Mom knew him from Rome. I knew him from Punisher: Warzone.. a role he reprised on Superhero Squad... He also was Firefly in the Live Action GI Joe movie that didn't suck too much... huh...  He's been around in aa lot of stuff I've seen and on a lot of stuff I haven't.may herestin peace... well, since he was one of the warriors three, may he be having delicious boar roast and downing it with mead in Valhalla! For Asgard! For Midgard!

No comments:

Post a Comment