Jun 29, 2023

Odds and ends June 29th 2023: Super7, Pepsi, forgetabble wet pussies.

 Get your mind off the gutter, because I'm talking about Dances with Furries 2: Wet Pussycat Boogaloo, aka I can't believe this crap made 2 Billion... aka Avaturd 2 Way of Water.

Now those are 3 hours I ain't getting back. It's literally the first movie but on the beach... I saw it, but one nap later, I forgot most of it. I remember Jake and Neytiri had kids, Sigourney Weaver's character gave "Virgin birth" to a girl Na'Vi adopted by Kale and Neytiri. Somehow Quarritch returned as an Avatar and had a son, raised by Jake. This forces jake and Neytiri to hide on one of the sea villages in Pandora. Sonething something one of Jake's kids bonds with a "legendary creature", then afterwards all became fuzzy. They fought Quarritch, but most of the Water tribe vanished, then the movie became Titanic but with blue wet pussies. End credits. I might have dozed off during the third act, but that's OK with James Cameron, since he said we can get up and pee at any part and not miss out much or something.

How can I describe this movie? It looks pretty, but it was so dull and boring that I'd rather watch the Snyder Trilogy.  I don't think I'll bother with part 3... coming in 2032-ish?

Power Rangers Ultimates is in Dire Straits... 
Wave 4, White Ranger, Tigerzord,  Madame Woe got hit with some bad news: only the White Ranger is getting made.
I'm going to say what has been said for years:
Super7 is spreading themselves too thin by dropping too much too fast, which means that CUSTOMERS ARE BEING SPREAD TOO THIN AS WELL. First it was Disney's Rescuers, now it's Power Rangers... Super7 might have to look for a way to maybe lower the price tag, or something to stop the hemorrhage of customers?

Pepsi is going to have a 4th of July Special Pepsichup... Pepsi infused ketchup served on Hot Dogs on certain Stadiums. People are claiming that this is a disaster. I am not one of those. The idea of mixing ketchup with Pepsi sounds kind of gross at first. But when you think about it barbecue sauce is nothing more than ketchup additional brown sugar, something acidic, and a few other ingredients. Pepsi has this caramel flavor in addition with citric notes which, are acidic. So I'm guessing that this sauce would have a barbecue adjacent flavor. But I won't be able to try this concoction, since it'll be a limited release for 4th of July uncertain baseball stadiums and Puerto Rico is not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment