Jun 9, 2023

Jada reveals their SDCC Exclusive...

 Satsui no Hadou ni Mezameta Ryu... or Evil Ryu if you want to use Murican Names.

He is a more deluxe figure than Normal Ryu, since Evil Ryu has more accessories:
Shakunetsu Hadoken
Third head, plus the signs that appear on Ryu's stag, atop Suzaku Castle. Complete the figure.

I don't have an opinion on Jada's figures yet. Once I have my Pile of loot shipped from BBTS, I can tackle Ryu and have a fair assessment on them. Now on this exclusive being a repainted Ryu, it actually makes sense. I mean could you imagine if Dee Jay had been the exclusive!? There would be riots on the streets. Having Evil Ryu makes sense, because he's kinda skippable. He's just Ryu but dark. I UNDERSTAND the canon for Evil Ryu's existence, but from a design standpoint, it's just an easy cashgrab figure... (one that I want to get) I HOPE that after Ultra SFIIT Jada decides to work on more SF in general wothout being exclusive to a single game, so we could see crazy things for SDCC Exclusives like:
Shadow Lady
Agent Shadow
Mech Zangief
Go Hibiki
Dark Sakura

Just to name a few repaint variants.

No comments:

Post a Comment