Jun 26, 2023

Action Figure Woes: NECA's 2023 comic con sale came and ended and I didn't even got a notification about it.

 I missed out on Keno and his scooter... 


Sure, it was $100, which I feel is a tad overpriced, but still. I never had a chance to preorder. Also the TMNT3 4pack was available, but fuck movie 3.

I'm not so mad about missing out on Keno, who hopefully should get a second release without his bike... I'm mad about not getting any notification despite having joined the mailing list from NECA a while back (around Tokka and Rahzar preorder time). How am I supposed to be able to buy these if I don't get a heads up! No, the spam folder had nothing from NECA. So, I was completely in the dark and not even the facebook pages that I normally lurk had anything about the presale... all they had were posts about gargoyles, the target exclusive toon April 2.0, which I won't be able to get at retail price... until today that some folks were comaining like I am about not getting notified about the event and missed out on Keno and the Movie 3 4 pack.

How can I buy product if I'm not notified about it going on sale despite being in the mailing list!? Welp! Looks like the amount of NECA stuffthat I'll be getting in the future has been greatly reduced, because I don't want to deal with scalpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment