Jun 20, 2023

Сергей Кравинофф what have they done to you... It's Kravin' time

 Kraven the Hunter got a teailer released and... it is absolute shit. Since it's a red band trailer,  bith YouTube and blogger throw hissy fits about them, I can't embed it. So link here.

The best way to describe this movie is: "Tell me you don't understand it Kraven the Hunter without telling me you don't understand Kraven the Hunter."

The trailer makes Morbius look like a masterpiece. The direction on the Kraven storyline reminds me a lot of Zack Snyder... as in The director of this movie is as clueless about Kraven the Hunter as Zack snyder is about the entire DC Universe. Why oh why do i feel vi Asstard Arad is involved.
Oh, would you look at that. He is. I expect great things of this movie:
-Make Morbius look like a Masterpiece
-that's  it... this movie is going to suck ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment