May 19, 2020

Hasbro Pulse has a Putty Pattroler 2 pack...

I kind of wish this was a mass release, but it is what it is. I pre-ordered a set because I need more than a single Putty patroller. It's cool that we are getting a putty patrollers to party patroller 2 pack but at the same time making it a website exclusive is a bit of a pain. If it was a widely available said I could easily get two sets, which would have made 5 putty patrollers counting the single ones from the Tommy two pack. So I guess I'll stick with 3 putty patrollers and hope for the Zedd versions a bit further down the line.
 here's a picture of the Box because it's a picture of the box.
I see you can see there's no real difference from the previous putty patroller. Maybe they yellow hit effect blast would be the only real difference. But at least we are getting additional putties without the need of having to buy additional Tommy's.

Once again if you want to get this set you have to buy them straight from Hasbro pulse.


No comments:

Post a Comment