May 16, 2020

I can't... BELIEVE IT!! Ari Arad is shitting on Naruto

I always confuse my Arads... to be fair, they have similar names and both thend to shit on properties if let loose.
Like I said, Ari, son of Avi Arad is going to take a massove dump on Naruto.

I know people are going to say that I should give it a chance. I can't give it a chance because I know how Hollywood producers operate and I've seen plenty of American anime adaptations to know that this is going to suck donkey dick. On one hand the casting notice says that they're looking for Asian kids to play that characters which is kind of nice and refreshing. Probably it's just to avoid the backlash from scarjo as kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell.

 On the other hand it's one of the Arads as a producer, if I recall correctly one of them was involved in Ghost in the Shell. Also it's the reason why we got queefer Sutherland replacing David Hayter in Metal Gear Solid 5.

On the other other hand this is Naruto we're speaking about... yeah I could a screw this up big time believe it!!

On the other other other hand I want to see this train wreck...

Not going to make it to the movie.


Neither is this... believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment