May 8, 2020

Inuyasha is getting a sequel? What?

I'm not a fan of Inuyasha... I've always seen Inuyasha as a Dog-Ranma knock-off. And I've just traumatized an entire generation of anime Watchers. I'm well aware that I'm painting Inuyasha with a broad brush just because there are some similarities to Ranma 1/2. Also it's no secret that I have a bias in favor of Ranma 1/2... P-Chan is my spirit animal.

 But yes, it seems that Inuyasha is getting some love. We know nothing if the sequel is going to be an anime a manga or a movie... hell it might not even be a sequel it maybe a reboot or remake. In all fairness it's nice that Inuyasha is getting some love... hopefully we might even get a new version of Ranma 1/2 that follows the manga a lot closer than the previous anime... Sadly, a modern Ranma would be "offensive" to Western Sensibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment