May 4, 2020

May the 4th be with the 3 damned shells?

I was originally going to make a Disney joke about May 4th. You know with the whole Disney trying to claim ownership of all May 4th tweets and post on Facebook or some crazy thing like that... I did my part by making a Star Trek post today... but you can guess by the title I'm going to talk about something horrible:

 Demolition Man 2 is a thing...  the only times I have mentioned Demolition Man is either a joke about the three shells or referencing the Mattel toys that borrowed from New Adventures of He-Man. Other than that Demolition Man is just a footnote in my Stallone movie history. and obviously that the meat from that is basically Rambo and Rocky. Expendables is basically the tail-end and things like Oscar, Stop or my Mom will shoot, Demolition Man, Daylight are footnotes...

This was your fault...

Unless we get an explanation for the 3 shells, We don't need Demolition Man 2.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete