May 23, 2020

More Marvel Legends stuff...

I didn't  think big enough on my previous exclusive list for  Hasbro pulse...
That's a leg for a Sentinel. Not sure if it's a NORMAL Sentinel, or a Mastermold. But, holy shit! I wonder how much will he cost...
This Rogue is supposed to be paired up with a Pyro figure. It's not exactly my favorite look for Rogue but I may need a Pyro so I'll have to suck it up.
If you have an Old Man Logan and a Spider-Bitch you are going to need an Old Man Hawkeye. I honestly don't care for the Old Man Logan universe so I don't really care for Hawkeye.
And last but not least we are getting Thanksgiving man...
Okay it's most likely that this figure is a Sebastian Shaw...

 I'm going to say it and Hasbro should totally consider making a pulse exclusive White Queen Emma Frost:
 they literally have all the pieces it would require zero new sculpts:
Walgreens Emma heads and feet.
Typhoid Mary torso
Shuri cape
Normal female arms and legs

I mentioned this to have Emma as a pulse exclusive in order to avoid issues with moms claiming that they're trying to pervert little Timmy with a Victoria's Secret model; despite the already released Walgreens figure being a bit off an underwear-ish kind of attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment