May 15, 2020

I'm taking this anime *orgasmic moans* AND REVIEW IT!! A rant about El Cuaderno de la Muerte

No version of Death Note's potato chip scene is as over the top as the English version. Thanks to COVID-19, I've binge watched a lot of Anime. K-ON, karakai no jouzu no Takagi-san, Sword Art Online, The first season of The Devil is a part-timer, Stardust Crusaders... now I can appreciate the Dreamcast game, I wish I had bought. (I played it at a friend's place back in the end of my High School life and beginning of College life... God, I miss that era. I was so young, innocent, thinner, and with a Lot more hair on my head!! Wait, where was I? I watched Death Note, the anime... and if I hated the Netflix Bastardization before, I hate it a lot more now...

But We're not here to suffer... we're here to talk about the Death Note anime. So, this kid, Light Yagami, finds the Death Note. Thing is, he's REALLY SMART!! And I mean Supervillain smart. So he ends up using the notebook as a tool to impart Justice. This draws attention of L: a Modern Sherlock Holmes who eats copious amounts of candy... that it goes beyond diabeetus. He also looks like he sleeps less than Bruce Wayne. The series is literally a cat and mouse game: a battle of wits between Light, who the world knows as Kira and the mysterious Detective L.

Also, there is a One-shot Manga where Donald Trump has the Death Note... I... got nothing Donald Trump has the Death Note... and no, I did not watch an anime to understand how rhe Hell Donald Trump ends up with a Death Note. I wanted to have the full context of: "I'll take a potato chip *orgasmic sounds* AND EAT IT!!" I STILL DON'T GET IT!!

But, do I recommend Death Note?
Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment