May 30, 2020

Super7 Comic book Conan has finally shipped!

Finally, after what it seems like ages, Conan is finally coming home... speaking of which, Can Hasbro do a Marvel Legends figure of Conan?
Yes, shipping notices for Conan, the Barbarian, Destroyer, Avenger, but not former Governor of Kelly Fornia have been sent. I ordered mine on March 2, 2019 with the William Stout wave. So, it's been over a year since I ordered him. Right now, I'm a bit "meh!" about him. They made shortly after an Ahnuld Conan and a Thulsa Doom, that I skipped due to lack of funds... dealing with car troubles and reduced hours at one of my jobs (the one that funded most of my collecting money.)

Totally unrelated, but the nee Blogger interface sucks ass. Can't find the page break feature for long-winded rants for movies with heavy spoilers, or how to add links to articles that I normally use for odds and ends, semi related youtube videos without embed options... I had to use the Legacy Mode in order to post the link to Conan the Musical and that sucks...

Back to Conan. I think the reason I'm not overwhelmed with the fact that the figure is coming it's probably that he was an Impulse Buy. I wasn't really dying for a comic book Conan. He was more of a and what the hell I'll just get him because I'm buying the William Stout wave kind of thing. Currently I'm torn between reviewing him ASAP or waiting for Snake Mountain to do him filmation Adam and Stratos.

No comments:

Post a Comment