May 1, 2020

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san: Most adorable anine I've veen teased with.

I thought K-On was Animates Diabeetus... I was wrong.

Hold on to your stuffed Wilford Brimley diabeetus plush toy, because I will tell you about the most adorable anime and manga in the known Universe: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san. Or Teasing Master Takagi-san for the Eigo speaking people...

So, the story follows this boy, Nishikata-kun who is constantly teased by the girl sitting next to him, Takagi-san. The formula for a Takagi-san episode:
Nishikata finds a way to tease Takagi-san. He attempts to tease her, but she reads him like an open book and ends up making Nishikata all flustered.

These two are incredibly adorable. I got to see the Jack in the Box prank from one if thise random Facebook videos and noticed that it was on Netflix and binged Season 2 without realizing there was a season before it... which is available on Crunchyroll... and I started watching that and honestly, I can't stop. The simplicity of it all, the chemistry between Nishikata and Takagi-san is the glue that keeps me watching. Also, the cuteness that this show irradiates makes K-on feel bitter than a Latin American black coffee.
I normally don't send people to Crunchyroll, but these two kids make the trip there worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment