May 9, 2020

Odds and ends pre Mother's day 2020...

Henry Cavill was rejected for the role of Geralt of Rivia... because he was too insistent in wanting to be Geralt that he prematurely bombarded the Netflix people with his Geralt-fanboyness. But in the end... it didn't even matter, because he got the role. He was lucky... last case that I know of who pulled this kind of stunt became Hollywood Cancer... I'm talking about Sean Young...

Hey look, that girl from Masters of the Universe is in this too!

Little Richard has passed away. Cause of death Bone cancer. As always, my condolences to the family and friends. I know that he is an instrumental piece to what became rock and roll, but being brutally honest I only remember him for one thing... No, it's not making a guest appearance in Full House.

Of course it had to be Tutti Frutti... oh, Rudy! Were you expecting anything else?

Power-Con 2020 was cancelled

But you can get the exclusives via BigBadToyStore... since Mattel is now promoting their pseudovintage line, there is nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment