May 11, 2020

Top 12 Non-Super Street Fighter II Turbo or Final Fight characters I'd like to see from Bandai

With over half the SSFIIT roster in our hands, I'd like to see some characters from other games as well... I blame R.Mika and Sakura for this... I chose 12 because it's a round number and it's the number of characters in SFII...

#12: Twelve:
This was my third reason for choosing Twelve as a number. He's a rather easy to make for Bandai and if thwy add an extra Eleven Head, people can "double dip" into getting 2 Twelves.

#11: Urien:
He is the "most basic form" of this body type. Gill would require a unique paint job and a special torso for his seraph wings in the Resurrection move. Seth would require a special torso for his Tanden Engine. Those two would allow Bandai to recoup some of their costs for making Urien.

#10: Nash:
A fan favorite character who fans are very likely to double dip if the revived Nash is also made. All they'd have to change from one version to the other is right arm, faceplates, and maybe an accessory or two.

#09: Karin:
With Sakura they have most of Karin. Head, hands, lower legs, feet would be the new parts. They're like 64% done with Karin already.

#08: Dan:
Again this is another character that they have pretty much everything done for them all they need is a new head and maybe accessories.

#07: Sean:
Sean is basically 85% done already: all he needs is the heads (normal and surprised heads. The bubble gum bubble or exploded gum could be plugged into his mouth) and a basketball.

#06: Adon:
Sagat's rebellious protege is a rather "basic character" to make. My main reason to Adam is because he comes from Street Fighter 1, but most games that he has appeared in are based on his Street Fighter Alpha look.

#05: Gouken:
We have Akuma, for Balance, we need Gouken. Besides, we need some SFIV representation on the list.

#04: Geki:
He's one of the more distinct looking SFI characters despite being "a generic ninja". Geki brings some uniqueness to the table. (Not to mention that he's a freaking Ninja!!) Also, like Tweleve, you COULD dounle dip on Geki by adding a Geki II head, sword, and gripping hand.

#03: Ibuki:
Same reason Geki is in the list would be the laziest answer. It's not A wrong answer but it's not THE correct answer.
I like Ibuki. Her being friends with Sakura makes her a more interesting character for me. While I prefer the SFIII ninja outfit, I wouldn't mind the Ninja Schoolgirl looks from SFV.

#02: C.Viper:
I like how the character looks... not how she plays.  Personally I prefer the catsuit look from Street Fighter V over the business suit look from SFIV.


#01: Laura:
Since I added Sean to the list, not adding his sister felt like a dick move. Also, she's unique enoigh to stand out. My other choice was Juni and Juli Bison Dolls. Don't get me wrong, Bison surrounded by an army of dolls would look badass, but I don't want to go deep into the Doll hole... that came out wrong since I made a joke about owning a "Special Doll"...

No comments:

Post a Comment