May 26, 2020

It was the day where M. Bison came out of the Toy Chest... but for me, it was Tuesday!

Keep your own God, in fact you better Pray to him, for I beheld Satan as he fell frrrrrrrrommmm Heavenah LIKE LIGHTNINGAH!! Pax Bisonica and all that. GAME OVER!! OF COURSE!!! and that covers all the Bison references from Raul Julia... the man who despite beeng dathly ill carried the entire Street Fighter movie on his back.
Yes, Guile, we know:
Bison's ass is your!

 Bison is the main antagonist of the Street Fighter series starting in Street Fighter II. He's an evil dictator and leader of the shadaloo crime syndicate.
Bison: And I beheld Satan
as he fell from Heaven
like Lightning...

Articulation
Since he's a Figuarts figure, right out of the bat we know he has great range. Most of the in game moves he can pull off. I've been having a bit of trouble to make the psycho Crusher. But it's doable; I still need to play with his arms a bit more. Since he has interchangeable arms his arms can drop off at awkward moments
4.5
Bison: And Christina Ricci played Wednesday!!
Chun Li: Just use the Tuesday quote...
Bison: But for me it was... FRIDAY!! It's  Friday! Friday!
Gotta get down on Friday!!

Paint and sculpt 
This Bison is closer to the Street Fighter 2 artwork then he is compared to the game Sprites. The paint job on my figure is pretty clean.
4.5

Accessories:
Open hands
2 flames
Smiling head
Set of crossed arms
Useless background
I feel like he's lacking something. I'm going to say the psycho powered hands and maybe a stand to pose him in the psycho Crusher pose. Even a cape for the intro pose would've been nice.
4.5
Bison: Who dares enter the chambers of General M. Bi-
The Rock: It doesn't matter what your name is, Jabroni!
It's time to layeth the Smackdown!
Bison: I'm going to Ki-
The Rock: Shut your Mouth and know tour role, M. Buffalo!

Overall:
M. Bison gets a 4.5 as his final score. I feel a bit underwhelmed by the figure and I can't quite put my finger on it. Wild the storm Collectibles is not my favorite version of M.Bison, it feels like it's the better figure. But at the end of the day it looks like figures is the way you'll have to go if I want to complete the street fighter 2 roster

No comments:

Post a Comment