Aug 20, 2020

Considering taking a small break.

Hey... y'know, yesterday was the 11th anniversary of the House of Rants. I wasn't able to publish anything because of writer's block. Yesterday evening had a small surprise with Ultimates. I'm gonna get those reviews done ASAP so I can take a small break from the blog. You might not notice the break, since I'll be able to slowly publish the reviews and make it seem like the almost 1 post a day thing is working. But if I run out of stuff to post, you might notice it.

The reason for the break is mostly due to COVID-19 basically taking a massive dump on global logistics.
No movies to watch and review... though I could catch on some older ones... No new games to play... I'm probably going to get Ghost of Tsushima IF I EVER FIND IT!!

Also, personal life is consuming a bit too much of my time right now. I got called back to my second job and on my first job, a crew member quit, so the remaining members are shouldering exrra responsibilities, which means slightly longer shifts, which make me extra tired and I'm spending most of my free time sleeping to recover. Once I adapt to the new routine, Posts should be going back to normal. Also, with September getting closer, my mood will most likely take a turn for the worse.



So, since I bored you with personal stuff, here's a fan-made Thundercats intro in CGI next to the original

No comments:

Post a Comment