Aug 9, 2020

Hmmm... Maybe Mattel still wants my money

Apparently Classics is dead. This is its replacement:

This is likely a "testing the waters limited run".
I'm guessing He-Man, Trap Jaw, Skeletor, Evil Lyn, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Beastman, Adam make this wave.

To be honest, I'm extremely wary about these. My biggest fear is that these are MOTUC but with Origins styled articulation.
I would rather have them using the classics body but with new pieces that reflect the new style. I guess we'll have something more tangible by the time of New York Toy Fair.

This hastily thrown together 2 slide presentation feels like but they also how great the Hasbro GI Joe classified figures we're doing them decided to slapdash a new "MOTUC" based on Revelation...

Mattel now wants to price gouge the hell out of oranges...
The battle armor will now be $20... remember when hemanth release worth $3?  well now these vintage wannabes are over 6 times the vintage pricing and are done Far Worse!! The normal figures should have been at best $10 and these so-called Deluxe figures should be $15.

They are also redoing the Landshark for the origins figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment