Aug 2, 2020

Haley Joel Osment saw Diabeetus infomertial...

Now, Wilford Brimley, one of the guys from Cocoon, has passed away. Before anyone asks no, I do not know if diabeetus was involved with his passing.  it's kind of funny mr. Brimley has an extensive list of film credits to his name, yet all I can remember him from is a stupid meme based on how he pronounced the word diabetes.
I've seen the thing, I've seen cocoon, I've seen the firm, I've seen Hard Target, I've seen the Ewoks movie!! Yet all I can think of is diabeetus...

This actually bothers me a lot because the guy did so many things. Heck some of his movies were a staple at home, when I was a young boy... yet a stupid meme is all that comes to mind... what does this say about me? Am I an asshole for thinking about diabeetus, now that Mr. Brimley is dead?

 Even if I'm an asshole, I want to give my deepest condolences to his family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment