Aug 6, 2020

Top 20 Disney Characters who I would most likely buy if Super7 made them.

I know my reaction to the Disney Ultimates was lukewarm at best. No I will try to give a positive spin to that line I'll try to figure out which characters would tempt me to buy them. The list will not be made from worst to best just in the order they come out of my mind; they characters where it will not simply be from Disney animated movies.  There will be other sources but it will not include acquired things like Star Wars or Marvel...

20: Launchpad McQuack Vintage version:
 I have to make this very distinction because there is a newer version of Ducktales. The Launchpad I want this the one from the 80s and 90s and it's a very obvious reason:

19: Darkwing Duck:
Come on you were supposed to expect this one with the a character in the number 20 spot. You can't ask for Robin without a Batman. Obviously you have been that you are asking for a lunch but I said you can pay him with DuckTales characters Darkwing or gizmoduck... also Darkwing Duck is a nice character for super7 since they could do a Negaduck repaint.

18:  Timon and Pumbaa:
Hakuna Matata  bitches!!  so here's the deal I want a rather large Pumba because their theoretical Simba I'm thinking of would be the size of MOTUC Battle Lion. Also would like to see some articulation and Pumbaa and maybe a couple off barely articulated Timons. ( normal Timon, Pumba riding Timon, and last but not least luau- Timon) the accessories would be slimy and satisfying.

17: Adult Simba:
What do you mean I would be getting a second one to paint bank for Clawdeen?  you're wrong I would be getting the single Simba then I would take my SH Figuarts Leonardo, my custom 200X He-Man, and have them ride Simba... obviously I'm making a Jimmy Flinders reference... also super7 could save a lot from the Simba buck and add a new head for Mufasa...

16: Max Goof:
You probably know where this is going it's going to be alarm set up for a reference to a joke and you'd be correct!


15:Goof Troop Goofy:
If you thought the whole Goofy having sex thing watch to set up a for my joke you'd be totally wrong! That's part of it! My job involves the character in number 14 and a diamond select figure.

14: Quack Pack Donald:
Okay so now you may guess where I'm going to be going with this joke. Both Donald and Goofy wearing normal civilian clothing and not their traditional outfits. It would be almost as if they visited another world... Hit it!


Yes I just suggested wasting $135 for a Kingdom Hearts joke... How to recover the sweetest Dream would be Great companion to Kingdom hearts figures.

13: Scar:
If I mentioned adding Simba we kind of need a Scar...
I don't think I really need to explain why adding Scar is important...  maybe we could get like a young Simba with Scar... If Adult Simba comes with an alternate Mufasa head... Long Live The King!!

12: Stitch:
If you think about it this is another great character for super7 to make because he has reaping potential in the shape of Leroy. Also having the full alien Berry and band dog disguise variant it's a nice way to re-release him.

11: Goliath:
I've mentioned the Gargoyles a couple of times in some posts. Seriously, A MOTUC COMPATIBLE GOLIATH... I rest my case!

10: El Capitan:
One of the freakiest/best villains in the 80s Ducktales series... wait, he was played by Pooh!?

Heck this would be one of those rare instances where I'll take a cloth Coat on a figure...

9: Scrooge McDuck: 80s Ducktales version:
For Scrooge I must emphasize the 80s DuckTales version because classic Scrooge wears a red coat the recent DuckTales.

8: Winnie the Pooh:
I honestly had a hard time here because if I want Pooh but I kind of want the to make a gummi bears reference seeing that Jim Cummings has been referenced in this list a couple times. Now my issue is which Pooh should I add?
 traditional Pooh, or

Live Action Pooh?

7:Jasmine from the bad Aladdin movie:
 I mentioned the live-action version because that way they be closer and scale to Classics and I could used to characters as generic people...  I can't do that with the animated versions and at the end of the day I'm looking more for MOTUC compatible stuff than anything else.

6:Aladdin from the bad Aladdin movie:
 like I said was Jasmine that's the reason why he's here and don't worry I'm not going to ask for Will Smith... August has come and I don't want to entangle him in one of my lists...

5: Mulan from the dishonorable movie:
Dishonor on your family, dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow and all that. Again I just want her to make her a different character within MOTU classics.

4:Beast:
He would look so badass! Also, yes, if he were to come out of the Toy Chest, Prince Adam jokes would be made...

3: Gaston from Beauty and the Beast:
Some characters need to be paired up against their villain. I know that Belle would have made more sense with the Beast, but she's not as impressive as Gaston.

2: Ned Land from 20000 leagues under the sea:
Disney's greatest live action movie of all time deserves some recognition.


Before I reveal the Number 1 character, who I'm probably sure you suspect the identity of this character, here are some Honorable mentions:

-Zummi Gummi
-Elsa
-Genie
-Jafar
-Frollo
-Pocahontas
-Eilonwy
-Bernard and Bianca
-Lady and the Tramp (with Spaghetti)
-Mary Poppins

Now for the Number 1 choice... drumroll please!

You KNEW this was coming. She WAS a favorite topic at the House of Rants... Disneyfied Jem Knockoff: Hannah Montana!! The hair pieces would be exchangeable as well as the heads that way you can have both Miley and Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment