Aug 22, 2020

Robert Pattinson has made me hard for Justice... Hack Snydurr, not so much.

The trailer The Batman has dropped and now I know how Bella felt when looking at Edward.


Batpattz looks more badass than I expected. Presonally, my only issues are called Colin Farrell is too damn tall for Penguin and will se see what they'll do to Riddler. That bag over his face was a bit too dorky.

I'm  VERY excited for this project.

Can't say the same thing for the Zack Snyder cut of Just Us League. The teaser released was completely laughable.

This was the background music used for the trailer.
Pretentious much?

The trailer was pretty much standard Zack Snyder. Bunch of nicely choreographed scenes while telling an abridged version of the story very incoherently and the saddest part is that the Trailer will surpass the actual movie. Darkseid looks like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment