Aug 27, 2020

Remember Pokemon Go? Well, CDPR has it's own Pokemon Go...

With more Banana Tiger and Lelele...

Yes, a Witcher themed Augmented Reality game, where you travel the world as a Modern Era Witcher and hunt down monsters... outside!! (Not a great idea durong a pandemic, but I suppose Plague Masks could make a comeback)
 I honestly don't know how to feel about this... on one hand and having a Witcher game is a cool idea. on the other hand I don't want to be hunting for nekkers at Kmart... or Noonwraiths at the Catholic School near my favorite Chinese food joint... or hunting Leshens in the woods behind the workplace.

At least it's not Gwent... to be honest I'm not going to play the game because my phone is too much of a dumbass to handle it. also I don't like the idea of walking around at strange hours hunting for mysterious and getting creepy Monsters and getting creepy looks from people. I already went through that crap with Pokemon go.

But any excuse to use Geralt phrases like:
Wind's howling.
Looks like rain.
Damn you're ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment