Aug 14, 2020

Lightning collection news and a rant

The Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd 2 pack might ne shipping sooner than expected. Gamestop charged me this morning for it. So after 10,000 years she'll be free... this means I'll need some teenagers with attitude!
Good thing is Hasbro has me covered.
Zeo Ranger V, In Space Yellow, Mighty Morphin' Black are coming... a wingless variant of Yellowdar.
While I don't have pictures of all their accessories and everything they come with alternate civilian head Tommy has his long hair loose and Zack is sporting his dreadlocks. I don't care for Power Rangers in space so I don't know why the yellow ranger has... honestly I feel it's bullshit that we have to get a whole new Goldar just to have the wing last version. with this wave the Billy I have pre-ordered from BigBadToyStore I would complete the original Mighty Morphin team. It sucks that I have to get Zeo Rangers in order to get Rocky, Adam, and Kat. The problem is that Aisha is MIA... unless Hast release planning of making an armored 1990s movie set...



Will we get Tenga Warriors? Don't know why they changed the Tengu name to Tenga... internet connoisseurs understand what I'm saying.

I guess Hasbro is now moving on to Zeo...

We have 3 out of 6 already:
Gold, Blue, and now Red.

I suppose Turbo will be skipped for Dino Thunder...

No comments:

Post a Comment