Aug 15, 2020

Toradora! I still have no idea Why I watched it...

It's weird. I honestly have no clue, what compelled me to watch Toradora! I liked the series, but it's not exactly one that I would've picked to watch. Last Anime I saw before Toradora was Cells at Work and I'm still trying to truly figure out what to make of it... I attempted to watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica. While the series is good, it just didn't click with me. So somehow I landed,on Toradora! Watching the intro reminded me the possibility of a why.

-tell me why?

Ain't nothing but a party!

-Tell me why?

Ain't nothing but a mistake...

-Tell me why?

Taiga was carrying a bokken. So I was half expecting to see some cool swordighting... I was mostly disappointed in  that area. All I got is Takazu Ryuji, a sophomore student, who is terribly frightening. He somehow manages to anger Aizasa Taiga, a petite girl who is as fierce as a Tiger. After a small or large mishap... depends on the character, Ryuji and Taiga join forces in order to convince their respective best friends that the other is a perfect dateable person... and that's how Toradora caught me. You probably already guess what's going to happen in the end but despite being a bit predictable it was a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment