Aug 1, 2020

MOTU Origins "are officially out"...

And the Universe is trying hard to make sure I don't want them...

They're roughly half an hour away from home. Not far for many people, but I hate driving. Anything further than a 15 minute drive is a nuisance... also, today I don't have enough free time to drive to a Walmart with allegedly only 2 Skeletors and 2 Skysleds. Add the 11.5% sales tax and I'd be spending $60.21 + fuel expenses + other stuff, because I'm already there and then I'd do some grocery shopping...
So a 45-minute drive from work to Walmart, probably 30-45 minutes shopping, 30 minute drive home, 15-20 minutes putting groceries away, 15 more minutes in prepping a light dinner, before going to bed, where I'd  be falling asleep in roughly 8 minutes. In order to wake up at 2:25 PM to go to my OTHER job. So, I leave Job 1 at 7:10
I'd be asleep roughly by 9:48 AM. This translates to 4 hours 37 minutes of sleep because Walmart is forcing me to do a store pick-up and not letting me get the figures shipped to home.

I would've probably paid the same amount for the figures shipped, BUT I wouldn't have to drive, spend extra time and money, get home horribly late to wake up with little sleep. Especially for figures that I'm honestly not that into...
 I might get them eventually, but right now, I'm leaning more towards passing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment