Sep 4, 2021

Netflix is going to ruin One Piece now...

 One Piece, the super long anime I just can't get into due to the weird art style and I cringe from thinking about Ya-Yo! Ya-Yo!


Now imagine that in live action with flat-chested and possibly race bent Nami and Boa... of course the race bending will hit many characters, because Netflix "diversity" mandates. With that out of the way, how the hell do you make a Live Action One Piece!?

It requires ridiculous amounts of money. Filming in tropical regions, building sets, water, heavy on the effects for many characters...

But it's freaking One Piece, an anime I don't care about... Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I want Netflix ruining it by implementing "progressive western values" that end up far more "racist" or "sexist" than Japan intended... good thing Ranma ½ is a niche anime now...

No comments:

Post a Comment