Sep 1, 2021

NECA is able to make an Usagi figure

 Yes, I'm talking about Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo Usagi... the Samurai ravbit who has been a guest character in most iterations of the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!

It's kind of funny that Usagi gets clothes made in sculpted plastic instead of cloth like Master Splinter. Don't get me wrong I like that Usagi is getting sculpted clothing, but Usagi is coming, man! I'm hoping that we can get it through NECA's website and it doesn't end up as a Target Exclusive.

I don't know what deal NECA made with Stan Sakai, but I HOPE that Super7 got a better deal and is allowed to make the (blegh) Vintage TMNT Usagi and a single release Usagi Yojimbo "ronin" Usagi. Mostly, because I like this look for Usagi than the vintage toy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment