Sep 3, 2021

The Ghost of Ikishima: first thoughts

 I haven't had much time playing the Ikishima expansion to Ghost of Tsushima... mainly becausr I've been forced to multi0le downloads that require them to be installed before playing... first it was 2.06, then a week later 2.07 and now 2.08, which finally allows me to play the game without issues. 

This expansion is obviously very close to the original game. Sure there are a few little things that are new but the overall experience is very similar to the main game. I haven't gotten very far in it, but storywise I'm a bit disappointed. Jim gets drugged by a Mongol Priestess and is having supernatural visions/hallucinations... 

While I enjoyed the Legends mode for what it was, the supernatural elements rubbed me the wrong way. Same thing is happening here. I am enjoying the gameplay but I'm a bit worried about the supernatural elements in the story.

But you can pet Dog sized cats 



No comments:

Post a Comment