Sep 8, 2021

A-Ba-Ba-Ba! Ba-Barbara Ann! Sorry my non-TMNT references for Ernie Reyes Jr. Are limited to Surf Ninjas!

 You know Ernie Reyes Jr. from Surf Ninjas and TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES II: The Secret of the Ooze? Yes, he has done other things but I haven't seen them... and this bit of news is TMNT related...


I'm pretty sure you already guessed what I'm going to say, since the only reason I would mention an actor from a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie it's most likely that they're going to be made into an action figure... if that was your train of thought, then you are correct! Ernie Reyes jr. Has announced that he will be made into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Keno figure. Maybe from there we could get a Surf Ninjas set of figures... I'd love to have a Leslie Nielsen from that movie... and Rob Schneider.


Back on topic, this is actually some great news! All we're missing is a Paige Turco April, a Professor Perry, a Master Tatsu, and most importantly

This is a bit of great news for TMNT fans... also a bit of bad news because we're getting closer to TMNT III...

No comments:

Post a Comment