Sep 13, 2021

Super7 Thundercats: More bad news

 According to Thundercats NOW! Super7 had some info regarding the Thundercats Ultimates:

Mumm-Ra and Tygra's reversed forearms "will be addressed". Just like they said Pumyra's height would be addressed, or Cheetara and her egg laying hips... Speaking of Cheetara, she will be shipping at a later date from the rest of Wave 3. In my case this means wave 3 will be 3 shipments: slythe in shipment 1, the Jaga I ordered at a later date will be shipment 2, and the Cheetara I ordered with Slythe will be the third one. And 2 of these 3 will arrive before Tygra and Mumm-Ra. So far, I don't know if Tygra will get the correct colors. We know they couldn't fix Panthro.
Right now, I just want Bengali (blegh), Vultureman, and Snarf to "finish" Thundercats.
Get the remaining 3 Silverhawks, Melodia, Hardware, and Windhammer to call it quits on Silverhawks.
Get Krang's Android body, Rat King, Traag, Slash, Tokka, Rahzar, Super Shredder, Pizzaface,Usagi (ronin look preferably) The sooner I can quit, the better... now that I said this, watch as they dump STREET FIGHTER ULTIMATES on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment