Apr 28, 2019

Odds and ends 28th of April, 2019

3 days until Snake Mountain pre-order goes live.
 I'm torn on the issue. I've stated this before... costs, Super7's track record, space... are reasonable cons...

Closing MOTUC with a giant item, bringing balance to our displays, giving Skeletor a home, fulfilling my promise to Mom, are my personal pros. I'm not trying to convince anyone else to get it, or to not get it. I'm trying to convince myself. I want it but I'm worried about possible regrets.
Wild and Free order ends on the 31st I have until the 16th to make a choice. But to be honest I'm more likely to take the plunge but it's that weird sensation self doubts that it's kind of telling me things  like don't do it!

 if you do take the plunge as well I hope you enjoy your snake Mountain.

Kingdom Hearts 3 recently got the Critical Mode... Now there is a new Paywall blocked DLC... KH3 ReMIND... new episode, new boss... and I'm not feeling it. A game that was release nearly at February and then suddenly, were dangerously close to May and they are so close to the completion of a brand new chapter. It almost feels like they had it ready from day one and they're holding it back as a DLC.

Holy crap! Keanu Reeves is supppsed to be the big bad in Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw!
Wait a minute... Wasn't Charlize Theron the previous Fast and Furious Big Bad? Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron...
I'm thinking of something...

Pacino for Fast 9??


No comments:

Post a Comment