Apr 6, 2019

I just found out that Square has shown some love to Xenogears...

Xenogears is a game very dear to me. Not only it's a rejected proto FFVII, but it has my favorite Male VA...

Cam Clarke as Krelian... it also has a kickass soundtrack...
Knight of Fire is playing in my head as I write this...

Well, there is a secret boss fight/summon in World of Final Fantasy...

Freaking Xenogears, the Beyond Omnigear... not the game...

I saw this ad about FFIX 2pack for $180 at BBTS. For a moment I thought that was the asking price per figure, and thought... these guy are sick! And was going to make fun of Square Enix asking a ridiculous amount of money... knowing that it's 180 for both makes it slightly less ridiculous...
Thing is that I scrolled down..
Freaking Weltall... Square Enix made a Weltall toy... but it's not the Only Xenogears toy they made...


Fei and Elly... I want them, no, I NEED THEM!! I will also accept a remake...

No comments:

Post a Comment