Apr 16, 2019

You vs. Wild: the rant

got to play a few episodes of you vs. Wild.
So far I haven't been able to make bear drink his own pee. I did make him for it through bear poop to look for nuts and eat them, so that's a plus.

The show is practically Man vs. wild but you get some limited choices on what to do. And yes I did try to kill bear as many times as possible and while he doesn't die because if he dies there's no show; there are plenty of options that if it was real he would kick the bucket.
I did notice that the show pre-selects for you the right choice. What I mean is that every time there's a choice the cursor is always on the correct choice and you have to decide to go for it or choose a different option. The "wrong option" doesn't always mean game over.

Sometimes the correct option is the stupid option so you have to think like Bear Grylls. Flashy, shocking, and against all common sense. But the show made me realize something: I do miss Man vs Wild... just not enough to watch the India version of it.

Basically the India version of MvsW has the basic show but there are some cutaways with some Bollywood performer talking about the show and it's weird okay!
Also the show is in Hindi so I have no idea what they're saying and the dubbed voice of Bear scares the crap out of me.

I'm almost tempted to buy the series on DVD, but the only thing I can do is to drink my own pee... and I'm over the show... now to figire out how to fix my ps3...

No comments:

Post a Comment