Jul 11, 2020

Haslab's tree fiddy Sentinel...

It looks beautiful, not gonna lie, but $349!! Well, shit! Looks like I'll have to sadly skip it.
Sure it has a Bastion figure, makes the Toybiz Sentinel, the ML DoFP Sentinel by Hasbro seem small in comparison.


Personally, I feel $350 is a bit too much for this. Especially since Hasbro WILL MOSTL LIKELY RERELEASE IT AT A CHEAPER PRICE TAG. The Marvel universe Sentinel is Literally the same Sentinel as the ML DoFP Sentinel...

MOTUC Granamyr is roughly the same size as this and it's  $200 cheaper... or was since it's discontinued. $350 is way too much... $260 would be a much fairer price for it. Seriously, $350 is way too much for a Sentinel when for dpuble that I can get a doll that I can dress up as Gwen Stacy and I can Sins Past her as if my name was Norman Osborn. I like it but $350 is the biggest repellent this figure has. Unlike the $750 Snake Mountain, I'm not bound in an honor oath to get it.

Also, earlier this week, they dropped a Toxin figure...
Really, it's Monster Venom Baf with a new head and back piece. It's OK, but I mention it to soften the Sentinel Blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment