Jul 24, 2020

Apparently I'm (in)famous enough to get SPAM!

Normally I don't delete comments, I leave that to my Moderator, Spike. But recently, I've been hit with Way more spam than normal. Apparently, this means growth on my readership... YAY!! But still, at the same time I don't want my readers to click on links for Swedish made Penis Enhancers, or how Single Ladies want to Fornicate my brains out for bitching about, say, Death Stranding.
Or better yet:
"Hi, I just found this blog by accident, but I can't believe how insightful and witty you are. I will return to read my new favorite blog!" On a post that's literally a video review... (haven't done one of those in ages)

It's kinda weird how blatantly obvious the spam posts are.
Also, Midnight Sun is coming tbis August... Specifically, August 4, 2020...

No, seriously, Stephenie Meyer's original Twilight from Edward's POV is coming soon... I honestly can't wait for the second book. No, I'm not joking. Think about it.  That's the book where Edward and Bella spent a lot of time apart. Despite the Twilight Saga sucking ass, it would be interesting to see what Edward was doing in that time.




Catch ya on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment