Jul 21, 2020

Hasbro and NECA REALLY want to squeeze every last penny from my wallet.

The NECA LEAKS WERE REAL DUDES!! Also, there's Muckman and a Rat King 2 pack with Vernon.
Honestly, while Muckman looks cool, I'd rather get the Super7 version if they make one.
Freaking Vernon with a WereRat mode that I can't seem to recall, but It probably had something to do with the Rat King.
 Goddammit, NECA!! I WANT THIS SO BADLY, BUT I'M UNABLE TO GET IT!! No Target and this will most likely mean visit your unfriendly neighborhood Scalper-Man...

Hasbro, how are you going to top this?

Emma Frost's panties.

Hellfire Club 4 pack: Shaw, Pierce, Frost, Selene.
And an extra Jean Head if you want a Black Queen who has multiple orgasms at inconvenient times.



But wait, there's more!!
The Psylocke, Nimrod, Fantomex 3 pack...  this one I'm not feeling so much but that Nimrod really looks cool; the other two are okay I guess...

 crap baskets! A Target Exclusive! Scalper-Man Scalper-Man, will get it and flip it oh crap!
Honestly I'm torn because that's what I NECA all right trying really hard to get all my money and it's like:
 I'm not rich so please slow it down with all these wonderful toys...

Here comes a new challenger!

Storm Collectibles is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment