Jul 16, 2020

Usagi Yojimbo FINALLY steps out of the TMNT's Shadows.

Miyamoto Usagi has made multiple appearances through the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles multiverse. I even reviewed AN action figure from one of those guest appearances. Well we are getting a Netflix animated series about Usagi. I honestly hope that Netflix doesn't drop the ball with this. Sadly the series is going to be CGI which scares me thanks to PS2 Graphics Knights of the Zodiac.

I have red like two or three back issues from Usagi Yojimbo and is seen some of his guest appearances in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I cannot say like I'm a super male. I mean I know about the existence of Miyamoto Usagi and some of his friends but it's mostly through Ninja Turtles that I know about them. Also the premise of talking animal Samurai series is rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment