Jul 9, 2020

The NECA Casey and Raph 2Pack: a rant

I saw one in the wild this morning.
Thanks to my Brother, I am getting one. Supposed to arrive on the weekend. So, I let this one go. I had it in hand, but it would've been a dick move... getting two and screwing a fellow collector from getting the one. Hopefully it went to a collector and not a scalper. Of course there's a part of me that regrets having to let it go especially since I had it in hand, but I honestly don't see the point of having two especially since I am a loose collector.

I'm honestly surprised that these are making it to Puerto Rico this early. I was expecting them to show up sometime around September based on past experiences with Walmart exclusives. I still strongly believe that it sucks that we can't order them online through Walmart because going on the hunt with the virus going on it's not exactly a great idea. I'm a bit worried of what's going to happen with Tokka and Rahzar.

NECA will "make it easier" for collectors to get these than it was for Casey and Raph. I guess we'll have to wait and see then...  I wonder what this means for Super Shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment