Jul 19, 2020

Super7 teased a possible Baxter Stockman repaint... What does this mean?

I honestly have no idea:
This was teased as part of the Stay at home SDCC substitute due to the pandemic.
Checked the TMNT toy museum and Baxter had no color variants, as a toy. The cartoon had a different deco. Instead of the white lab coat he's wearing a dark vest and his hair is a dirty blond instead of the fiery orange from the toy. And I'm not sure if they can do that color variation since NECA has the license to do cartoon based toys. The only other Vera and I can think of Baxter would be African-American Baxter Stockman which is a 2012 cartoon thing and IIRC, the Batman TMNT crossover.

Other than those, I honestly have no clue what they can do with Baxter. I mean if he was Shredder then guessing the repaints would be a lot easier:
Cartoon/Archie/Mirage repaints... but it's Baxter!
I guess we'll find out later this week...

Super7 if you're reading this: Make a buttload of Mousers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment